Anastasia Beverly Hills Matte Lipstick - Ruby
OneHub offers a revolutionary last mile solution for our discerning customers from Pakistan. With our Try Before You Buy service you can achieve an open box delivery service, where your shipment would be accessible to you for verification of size, texture, quality and authenticity.
If you are satisfied with the products you may carry on with completing the fulfillment by making the respective payment, if for some reason you are not satisfied with the size, fabric, texture or quality of the products, feel free to ask the delivery rider to return the shipment.
Please note, you will not be charged any amount if you return the shipment. Our try before you buy service is free of cost.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Matte Lipstick is a full-pigment lip color with a velvety-smooth ultra-matte finish and comfortable wearability. Available in a wide range of neutral tones, bright accent shades and bold colors, this essential matte lipstick lets you create endless lip look. Featuring a heart-shaped bullet, the Anastasia matte lipstick provides excellent control for a precise and balanced lip color application.
CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, OCTYLDODECANOL, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, NYLON-12, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRABEHENATE, POLYETHYLENE, SYNTHETIC WAX, KAOLIN, HYDROGENATED MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE/CERA MICROCRISTALLINA, OZOKERITE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, SODIUM MAGNESIUM SILVER PHOSPHATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), RED 6 (CI 15850), BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090), RED 27 LAKE (CI 45410), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)
HOW TO APPLY
- Begin by outlining the Cupid’s bow. Fill in the remainder of the top lip. Outline the bottom lip and fill. Highlight the perimeter of the lips using Pro Pencil and blend into the skin using Brush 20 or a lip brush like Brush 3 to create clean edges.
- To further define or detail the lips, use Brush 3 to work directly off the Matte Lipstick bullet.
- For a simple application technique that adds fullness and dimension, slightly diffuse your lip line using Brush 18.
- To create volume, apply a lighter shade of Matte Lipstick in the center of the lips or top with Lip Gloss.
- Apply Lip Primer just before your Matte Lipstick application to hydrate lips and create a base for lip color to adhere. For best results, apply a thin layer of Lip Primer and allow the formula to absorb into lips prior to your color application; this will help keep the lip color ultra-matte.