Elf Professional Set of 12 Brushes
FREE SHIPPING | OPEN BOX DELIVERY | SAME DAY - NEXT DAY DELIVERY DetailsWhat is it? A 12-piece collection of professional makeup brushes for a flawless full-face application.Why we love: Professional quality Can be used with powder, cream, and liquid formulas 100% synthetic bristles are cruelty-free Talk about an e.l.f.ing amazing...
Subcribe to back in stock notification
FREE SHIPPING | OPEN BOX DELIVERY | SAME DAY - NEXT DAY DELIVERY
What is it? A 12-piece collection of professional makeup brushes for a flawless full-face application.
Why we love:
- Professional quality
- Can be used with powder, cream, and liquid formulas
- 100% synthetic bristles are cruelty-free
- Smudge Eye Sponge
- Lip Defining Brush
- Eyeshadow Brush
- Blending Eye Brush
- Defining Eye Brush
- Eyelash & Brow Wand
- Brow Comb & Brush
- Foundation Brush
- Bronzer Brush
- Total Face Brush
- Concealer Brush
- Eyeliner Brush
- Smudge Eye Sponge – Use the sponge tip to smudge any eyeshadow lines.
- Eyeshadow Brush – Dip the brush into eyeshadow and apply evenly all over the eyelid in smooth strokes.
- Blending Eye Brush – Blend shades of eyeshadow seamlessly using small back and forth motions.
- Defining Eye Brush – Apply your base color with the flat side of the brush and use the angled tip to create depth in the crease with a darker eyeshadow.
- Eyelash & Brow Wand – Use the spoolie to apply mascara, separate lashes or brush through brow hairs with gel to set them in place.
- Brow Comb & Brush – Use the lash comb to separate and define lashes. Dip the brow comb into clear mascara or eyebrow gel and brush through eyebrows.
- Foundation Brush – Dip the brush into foundation and apply to the forehead, cheeks, nose, chin, and upper neck. Blend outwards from the nose using long strokes.
- Bronzer Brush – Swirl the brush over bronzer and apply to the hollows of the cheeks, jawline, hairline, and down the sides of the nose.
- Total Face Brush – Swirl the brush over powder and apply to the face in large, circular motions. To blend blush or bronzer, use the brush side and blend in back and forth motions.
- Concealer Brush – Dip the brush into concealer and use tapping motions to blend over desired area.
- Eyeliner Brush – Dip the brush into eyeliner and over the lash line, working the color between the roots of the lashes. Start from the inner eye corner and move outward using short strokes.
- Lip Defining Brush – Dip the brush into lip color and spread on lips from the middle of the lip outwards.